No. You can have as many technicians using the system as you desire. The monthly charge is based upon the number of Agents that are registered and active on machines.
Articles in this section
- How does AutoElevate work?
- Is AutoElevate hard to deploy?
- Do I have to have my own on-premise server?
- Who receives the notifications from end users?
- What happens if my technicians don’t respond to a client request before the timer is up?
- Does AutoElevate enter in my admin password for end users?
- Am I charged for extra technicians?
- Is AutoElevate available for macOS?