No. We are currently evaluating the need for macOS compatibility from our MSPs. If you are interested in this functionality please follow the subject in our Feature requests section, comment, and vote. We want to focus our development time and money on areas that matter to you most.
Articles in this section
- How does AutoElevate work?
- Is AutoElevate hard to deploy?
- Do I have to have my own on-premise server?
- Who receives the notifications from end users?
- What happens if my technicians don’t respond to a client request before the timer is up?
- Does AutoElevate enter in my admin password for end users?
- Am I charged for extra technicians?
- Is AutoElevate available for macOS?
I think a direct link to the feature request will help people find it quicker:
Please sign in to leave a comment.