No. AutoElevate is a cloud based service and software platform. All you have to have to get started is a license key and instructions. We maintain the server, the mobile apps, security, updates, and web portals.
Articles in this section
- How does AutoElevate work?
- Is AutoElevate hard to deploy?
- Do I have to have my own on-premise server?
- Who receives the notifications from end users?
- What happens if my technicians don’t respond to a client request before the timer is up?
- Does AutoElevate enter in my admin password for end users?
- Am I charged for extra technicians?
- Is AutoElevate available for macOS?