AutoElevate is designed so you can get up to speed and working with the product as quickly as possible. Spend a few minutes to work your way through the following steps so you can plan, install, and start using AutoElevate in securing your client environments right away.
- Please review System Overview – How it Works.
- Agent Deployment Options:
- For limited deployments for demo or testing purposes you can install manually using the MSI directly. System Agent Installation Instructions.
- For deployment using an RMM tool, GPO, script, or other mass deployment method you can deploy the Agent using the Agent's command line options. Please see the section "Scripted MSI Deployment" in System Agent Installation Instructions. For installation instructions using ConnectWise Automate (Labtech) - Click Here.
- ConnectWise Manage Integration (or alternate ticketing solution)
- Once we receive your API public/private key and preferences we will setup ticketing integration between your ConnectWise Manage server and your AutoElevate system. Here is what you can expect once it's done: ConnectWise Manage Ticketing Integration Overview.
- Install and setup the AutoElevate Android Mobile App
- Review Web Admin Portal Overview
- Plan Client deployment and on-boarding using Client On-boarding Guide