To copy rules from one Computer/Location/Company/Globally to another do the following:
Login to the Web Admin Portal at https://msp.autoelevate.com using your email address and AutoElevate password.
1) In the left-hand Column click "Rules"
2) On the rules grid click the arrow next to the Company/Location/Computer and then select the rule by clicking the square next to the listed rule you are wanting to copy.
3) Click on the “Actions” menu at the top of the screen, and then “Copy” (4) Under the Rule Management section.
5) A Dialog box will appear asking you to choose what level you want to copy the rule to. You may choose “All Companies”, “Whole Company”, “Whole Location”, or “Computer”.
6) Once the Level has been selected another dropdown menu will appear where you can select the specific location from either by selecting from the drop-down menu or typing in the space to search.
7) Once the specific location (or Company, or Computer, etc.) is selected click “OK” to accept changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.