To create rules from UAC events do the following:
Login to the Web Admin Portal at https://msp.autoelevate.com using your email address and AutoElevate password.
1) In the left-hand Column click "Events"
2) On the event grid select the event(s) by clicking the square next to the listed events(s) you are wanting to turn into a rule.
3) Click on the “Actions” menu at the top of the screen, and then “Convert To Rule” (4) Under the Event Management section.
5) A Dialog box will appear asking you to choose the “Approval Status” of either “Approved” or “Denied” and then what level you want to create the rule on. You may choose “All Companies”, “Whole Company”, “Whole Location”, or “Computer”.
6) Once the Level has been selected another dropdown menu will appear where you can select the specific location from, either by selecting from the drop-down menu or typing in the space to search.
7) Once the specific location (or Company, or Computer, etc.) is selected click “OK” to accept changes.