Please follow the instructions below to send us your integration preferences. Once your preferences have been received, we will continue with the following steps:
- Setup of the configuration between AutoElevate and SyncroMSP
- Linking of users, companies and computers
- Testing of the system
Adjust Ticket Settings In SyncroMSP
Please make sure the following settings are set in your SyncroMSP web portal:
Go to More-> Admin->Preferences (under the Tickets heading)
- Enable Ticket Assignment: Enabled
- Enable Ticket Time Tracking module: Enabled
- Make Custom Fields Required: Disabled (unchecked)
Please review the following items and then compile your preferences in the associated spreadsheet (Syncro-NewMSPInfoCollection.xlsx) and upload it to the secure OneDrive folder provided.
What “Status” should AutoElevate tickets be set to:
- Initially when they are created? (usually this would be “New”)
- When you approve/deny the AutoElevate Request? (usually this would be “Resolved”)
- If something doesn’t work correctly with the elevation? (pick a status that you already have on your system that would indicate to your staff that the ticket is waiting on technician intervention. Possibilities might be: “Waiting Technician” or “Client Follow-up Needed”. This Status is rarely used but necessary)
Should the attached Customer be "emailed" when a Note is added to the Ticket? (Notes are added when the ticket is created and at various points in the approval process)
- This defaults to "Yes"
AutoElevate automatically enters a specified amount of time on each ticket whenever a technician takes action on a privilege request. The default amount is 15 minutes and can be changed to whatever value you want to in the Admin Portal. If set to “0”, timer entries are disabled and only a note of the outcome is entered in on the ticket. We need 3 pieces of information (which can be referenced from a timer entry on a ticket).
- What should be the default amount of time that AutoElevate records? (default is 15 minutes)
- Who should be the "Time Entry User Fallback"? (this is needed when trying to create a Time Entry and the AutoElevate user that responds isn’t “linked” to an SyncroMSP user. We will assign the Time Entry to this "fallback" so that the entry isn't lost):
- Should the timer entry “Charge Time” for these different AutoElevate Request outcomes?
- Approved – One Time (Yes or No)
- Approved – Rule Made (Yes or No)
- Denied – One Time (Yes or No)
- Denied – Rule Made (Yes or No)
Create a “Ticket Issue Type”
Create a new “Ticket Issue Type” called “Privilege Request” (or we can map to and existing Issue Type, please specify)
- To create a new “Privilege Request” Ticket Issue Type do the following:
- Go to Settings -> Ticket Settings -> Ticket Issue Types -> Add
- Enter “Privilege Request”
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen