Once the API token has been setup and AutoElevate is successfully communicating with your Zendesk PSA server, and once your preferences have been received, we will continue with the following steps:
- Setup of the configuration between AutoElevate and Zendesk
- Linking of users and companies
- Testing of the system
Please review the following items and then compile your preferences in the associated spreadsheet (Zendesk-NewMSPInfoCollection.xlsx) and upload it to the secure OneDrive folder provided to you in your Zendesk PSA Integration Setup ticket.
To better understand the different preferences please go into Zendesk, open a new ticket and examine each of the mentioned items to decide how you want the system to work.
For NEW AutoElevate Tickets
- What “Ticket Type” should AutoElevate tickets be set to? (typically, this would be “task” but is according to your preference):
- What “Ticket Priority” should AutoElevate tickets be set to? (typically, this would be “high” but is according to your preference):
- What “Status” should AutoElevate tickets be set to:
- Initially when they are created? (usually this would be “new”):
- When you approve/deny the AutoElevate Request? (usually this would be “solved”):
- When they are completed? (usually this would be “close”):
- If something doesn’t work correctly with the elevation? (usually this would be “open”):
Article is closed for comments.